About Savoie Technolac :
As a national entrepreneurship hub, the Savoie Technolac Business Incubator-Accelerator Energy & Digital is the biggest one in Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Region with 60 start-ups assisted per year and 4,000 m2 facilities, the whole integrated within a technology campus of 120 ha.
5 reasons why our community is so attractive for innovative start-ups wishing to operate in France and Europe.
- We are an integrated incubation and acceleration program (“Be Incubated! Be Audacious!”) supporting start-ups in launching and growing sustainable global businesses, with the help of experienced professionals, entrepreneurs, mentors and experts.
- We are a powerful business community with more than 230 SMEs, start-ups and global players such as INES CEA or CIH EDF ENR, as well as University Savoie Mont Blanc, INSEEC and ENSAM PARISTECH.
- We have a privileged access to the world's 3rd largest R&D facility in solar, smart grids, energy storage, smart buildings, energy self-consumption and mobility with our strategic partner INES CEA.
- We have a strong commitment of our local decision makers and executives from Chambery Grand Lac backing entrepreneurship and energy & digital transition.
- We have an amazing place to live and work, with the Alps, easy world connections via Geneva and Lyon airports and an international community of 9.000 entrepreneurs, researchers and students.
For more information:
Startups incubated: 230
Currently incubated: 37